These terms explain the basis on which you may use Ultimate Cannabis Trade (UCT/we) website (www.ultimatecannabistrade.com) and by continuing to do so, you indicate that you accept these terms and to be bound by our policies. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from using our site.
The company is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) ensuring that its conduct and practices are governed by the rules and principles of the FCA.
Any information contained within this website should not be deemed to constitute investment advice and should not be relied upon as the basis for a decision to enter into a transaction, or as the basis for any financial or investment decision.
The value of investments and the income arising from them, can go down as well as up, and are not guaranteed, which means that an investor may not get back what they invested. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. Changes in exchange rates may also cause an investment to fluctuate in value. Levels of taxations depend on an investor’s individual circumstances and the value of any applicable tax reliefs.
Investment in businesses entails substantial risks as well as the possibility of high rewards. It is highly speculative and potential investors should be aware of the following:
- The possibility of losing the total value on investment;
- Avoid profit assumptions;
- Investors are reminded of the foreseeability of not obtaining the amount they originally invested;
- Ultimate Cannabis Trade may or may not advise on the merits or risks of investments;
- Changes in exchange rates may also cause an investment to fluctuate in value;
- Levels of taxations depends on an investor’s individual circumstances and the value of any applicable tax reliefs;
- Important or urgent messages should be sent by recorded mail or communicated by telephone;
- Telephone calls may be recorded and monitored for quality control purposes and note that there is no guarantee that we will receive e-mails you send;
Investing in businesses which are not quoted on any stock exchange carries risks, in particular:
- Loss of Capital: Investors should only invest an amount that they are willing to lose and should balance this with safer, more liquid investments, to spread risk.
- Lack of operating history: Some companies have no substantive operating history upon which prospective investors can evaluate likely performance.
- Forecasts and Past performance: Neither past performance nor forecasts should be seen as an indication of future performance.
- Diversification: You can reduce your risk by spreading your investment across multiple deals, rather than investing all available funds in one deal.
Potential investors are strongly advised to seek professional advice from sponsors and financial consultant(s) regarding the suitability of any investment plan before investing or making any investment decisions.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. You are prohibited from reproducing or distributing in whole or in part any of the material found on this website unless expressly permitted.
Nothing in this website should be regarded as an offer or solicitation to conduct investment business, as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Investors resident in, or citizens of, countries outside the UK may be subject to local restrictions and, no offer or invitation is made to any US persons (including corporate bodies) who are excluded from the products or services offered in this site.
Ultimate Cannabis Trade offers Restricted Advice. This means that we will advise and make a recommendation for you after we have assessed your needs, but we may only offer advice on limited types of plan(s) from one company or a limited number of companies. For example, we may only recommend our own in-house investment products and services if they are suitable.
- Cookies are small files of alphanumeric characters, downloaded to your computer’s hard drive via your web browser. These files enable the website you are accessing to recognize your device. They are widely used to help aid website efficiency as well as provide information to the website owners.
- Treating Investors Fairly
- Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Risk Warnings
- Order Execution Policy
- Country by Country Reporting
If you do allow cookies to be used, some personal information may be stored by us for use by third parties. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and where the action allows, may be a criminal offence.
In some cases, we may provide links to third party websites for your convenience or to provide further information. We endeavor to select the most appropriate websites to link with; however, we do not control the content of their websites, nor endorse them and cannot accept liability for the content, product offerings or the availability of those linked websites.
We are unable to guarantee the confidentiality or security of any data passing via this website. Accordingly, your use of this website is at your own risk.
The following provisions excludes or limits our legal liability in connection with the use of this website.
While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the content of the website, we exclude any warranties, undertakings or representations (either express or implied) to the full extent permitted under applicable law, that the website or (including without limitation) all or any part of the content or materials, accuracy, availability or completeness of the content of the website or any part of the content or materials are appropriate or available for use either in the United Kingdom or in other jurisdictions. If you use this website from other jurisdictions, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Access to and use of this website is at the users’ own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, or otherwise minimize or eliminate the inherent risks of the internet including but not limited to loss of data, computer virus infection, spyware, malicious software, Trojans and worms. Also, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorized third parties.
Ultimate Cannabis Trade has approved this site for the purposes of the UK Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.