Effective date: July 30, 2020.
Applicable to Europe, United States all other countries of the world
‘DATA CONTROLLER’ means the party also responsible for collection of data.
‘DATA PROCESSING OFFICER’ means the party responsible for overseeing data protection strategy and implementation to ensure compliance.
‘CONTENT’ means any content, writing, images, audio-visual content or other information published on this website.
‘OPERATOR’ means the owner, publisher and administration of the website. the party is also responsible for the collection of personal data, alongside with the data controller.
‘PARTIES’ means both you (the user of the service) and the data controller.
‘PERSONAL DATA means any personal information collected for you in relation with your use of this services which is capable of identifying you.
‘SERVICE’ means the service offered on the website
‘YOU, YOURS’ means the users of the website.
The party responsible for the collection and operator of data is James Robinson and can be contacted as follows: 1142 Brickell Ave #1400, Miami, FL 33131 United States +44-741-834-8087 email@example.com
The data protection officer is as follows: Damian Charles and can be contacted as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect various information to enable us provide service to all our users depending on how our service will be used, the different types of personal data we collect are as follows:
- All users: we will collect passive information from all users. this information includes: cookies, name, email address. bitcoin wallet address, phone number.
- Services and Billing Information: This website will provide for all users its bitcoin wallet address, your contact address and other information required for your payments and receipt of return on investment. The billing information will be stored for as long as the users’ account is active to assist you in all your transactions.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AS YOU USE OUR SERVICE
We use the following to collect personal data from you;
Cookies: We use the data collected by the cookies to offer you the best experience on our website. cookies are information stored on your browser when you visit our website or use a social network with your PC, smartphone or tablets. they contain various data which includes the name of the server from which it comes, the numeric identifier. etc. the types of cookies we use are follows:
PROFILING COOKIES: This cookie are used to create user profile based on personal choices and preference in order to send advertising messages to your device.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES: While using our service you may receive cookies from websites managed by other company(s)/organisations. Third party analytical cookies may also be installed. Third party analytical are used to detect information on users’ behaviour on our website. This is placed in order to monitor the performance and improvement the usability of this website.
support in configuring your browser: you can manage cookies through the setting of your browser on your device. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for this website.
log data: we also use log files which store automatic information collected when users visit this website. the log data which may be collected as follows:
- The domain and host from which you access the website;
- Name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- Date and time of the visit;
- Your computer operating system and browser software;
- Web pages visited and the duration and frequency of visit;
- Internet protocol (IP) address.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
we take the security of the personal data we collect very seriously and we take reasonable measures to reduce the risk of accidental destruction, loss or unauthorized access to such information. however, please note that no system involving the transmission via electronic storage system or the internet is completely secure.
The personal data and any other information we have about you may be stored for such period: as long as your account is active. NB: we do not store personal information offline, once the account is deleted the information is gone too.
Note that you can withdraw your consent to store your personal data at any time once this is done, all personal data and information we have about you will be deleted.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
we collect and use the personal data that we collect for the following reasons:
- To provide our services, maintain and make improvements to the service we provide to you.
- To develop new services on the website.
- To provide personalized service to you including making recommendations and providing personalized content;
- To provide analytics and measurement to understand how our service is used
- To text messages or emails to users about the use of this website.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Our services are built with strong security features that continuously protects your personal data. Our security features help us to detect and block security threats. if we detect any security risk, we may inform you and guide you through steps to stay protected.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We do not disclose your personal data.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES/SERVICES
ACCESSING, MODIFYING AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you wish to access, review, modify any information we have about you, you may do so through your personal account with the company, alternatively, by simply contacting us on the following email address email@example.com you may also request that we delete any information belonging to you that we have stored.
Your rights in relation to your personal data are as follows:
- The right to have access to your personal data;
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal data;
- The right to rectify any inaccurate personal data or any information about you;
- The right to review, modify or erase your personal data and any other information we have about you;
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- The right to block personal data processing in violation of any law;
- To be informed about any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of any processing carried out;
- The right to make comments on information or contents posted by operator or users of the website.
- The right to monitoring of account progress, getting update on our services
- The users can also modify their information from personal account profile.
- Users of about 18 years of age and above are accepted users of the website and not below age.